Mental Toughness and Resilience In Leadership®
The purpose of online education is to develop your knowledge and skills related to the essentials of mental toughness and resilience, mental training interventions, stress management techniques, and building resilient teams.
The module covers the following topics:
- Examples of VUCA business reality
- Potential challenges that Leaders face and responsibilities of running a business in a VUCA environment
- Leadership skills, approaches and behaviors necessary to face the four VUCA threats and build long-term Resilience
- Protracted exposure to stress over months and years and its influence on health and performance
- Examples of VUCA Prime - the antidote to VUCA
- Differences and similarities between Mental Toughness and Resilience
- The Four components of Mental Toughness 4C Model
- The difference between Mental Toughness and Mental Sensitivity
- Mental Toughness assessments
- Typical behaviors of high and low levels of Mental Toughness
- Ways to build Mental Toughness
- Habits of mentally tough Leaders
- The two basic mindsets that shape your work life
- Interrelation of thoughts, feelings and behaviors
- Resources and strengths of a Leader
- Interventions which enable development of Resilient Leadership
- Response to stress and adversities
- The mechanism of stress
- The connections between your beliefs and emotional consequences in your Leader’s role
- Strategies aimed at changing your response to stress
- Self-soothing stress management techniques at the workplace
- Leadership behaviors promoting resilience and mental health
- The importance of resilience for teams and organizations
- The Mental Toughness 4C Model from the team perspective
- Good practices of mental health and resilience in teams and organizations
- Initiatives that build resilient teams
This online systemic executive education is designed for:
- Specialists and star contributors with at least 10 to 15 years of work experience who have been identified as outstanding prospects for increased leadership responsibilities.
- Managers from any business function and at any level, from project leaders to vice presidents.
- Any accomplished leader and team supervisor seeking to drive growth in every corner of their organization.
This is an e-learning course available on an external platform. After finalizing the order, you will receive an email from the external e-learning platform with information about accessing the course. You may need to create a user account.